Business Records of the Knowledge Educational Service Project
Digital Learning Material i-Scream
- Contractor : i-Scream Media, KBSi
- Name of Service: i-Scream, Elementary School Digital Learning Material
- Details of Service: Teaching material site for elementary school teachers provides thousand of video clips, hundred thousands of images and flash resources re-edited from the supreme broadcasting programs of KBS, BBC and Discovery Education for class sessions.
Remote Training for Teachers
- Authorized by the the Ministry of Education, Science and
- Vocational Training for Teachers and Teaching Experts of
Elementary, Middle and High Schools in Korea
- Online Remote Vocational Training Services
- Performs Training for Special Fields.
Establishment of Contents DB
- Present Status : Over 3 Million Images, Tens of Thousands of Video
Clips, Sound and Digital Contents
- Contents Fields: Local Photos, Korean Traditional Culture, Natural
Ecology, Baekdudaegan Series, Elementary School Video and World
Cultural Heritage etc.
Development of CMS
- Technology : Effective Production and Management System for
Various forms of Digital Contents
- Application : Mass Contents Management of Museums, Exhibition
Centers, Science Museums.
Web Services and Web Searching of Contents
- Cyber museums: Yi Gil-nyeo Cyber Museum, Haenam Dinosaur Cyber Museum, Jeonju National Museum
- KBS History Special: King Muneyong's Tomb, Mireuksa Temple Site and Go Seonji
Business for Book Publicatiion
Korea's Cultural Heritage
- General Guidebook on Korea’s Cultural Heritage Including Traditional
Architectures, Traditional Crafts
- Adoped as a Teaching Material by Konkuk Univ., Dongwon Univ.,
Gangnam Univ., Woosuk Univ. and the Traditional Culture School
- Currently on Sale at Museum-Shops in World-Renowned Museums
Including the Smithsonian Museum, USA
Business for Restoration of Cultural Heritage
- Restoration of 2,000 Traditional Hanseon
(Traditional Korean ships)
- Restoration of 5,000 Pieces of Traditional Bujeok
(Traditional Korean talisman)
Records of Technical Development
- Exhibit items: KIOSK, Internet Exhibit, Flash Speaker etc.
- Interactive Game: Hunting Zone, Catch the Flame, Digital Arts,
Simulation Games etc.
- Web Display Tool: e-catalog, T3 studio, T3 Panorama etc.